Thursday, December 19, 2013

All the while I know we're fucked and not getting un-fucked soon...




You ever get that panicky feeling in your stomach when you hear something unsettling.
I got that today and it made me scared.
It made me sad and cry even.
I'm tired of feeling that way and the mere idea that someone has that power over me, well I just hate it.
I want to never feel panicky because of someone again.
I don't feel like talking today, I don't want to hear anything today.
I want silence.
I want behaviors, I want alcohol, I want to left alone because frankly that's safer than waiting for the other shoe to drop.





Todays Anthem.
Diplo "Revolution"

No comments:

Begin

 Tomorrow is my first day back at work. It's only for four hours but after almost one complete year of rest and self isolation, I'm ...