BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 20, 2012

Page 404 not found

I have no Internet.
I'm blogging from McDonald's.

Let's get to it..
First,
No Internet, I can't afford it right now.
I haven't found work yet so I have to live off $70.00 a week.
I can afford my rent, light, and cat food.
I don't have a phone, all I have is my free government issued phone that runs on minutes.
Everyone has been speaking to me less in order to save my minutes.

Second,
I has failed.
I have been Bp all weekend long.
After forty something days sobriety I blew it.
I'm a failure.

Third,
I am depressed.
I forgot what living alone feels like.
I am sad in the day and scared at night.
My insomnia is at its worse.
I'm so paranoid.
I've been taking my meds but it's not helping.
I don't know how to get back to that positive place.

I think I've covered it all.
I'll try to blog here and there but don't worry I won't disappear.
I will miss reading your blogs and that connection that we all shared in our common struggle to beat Ed.
I hope you will all be safe.
Thanks for being there for me and being so supportive, it means the world to me in ways I can't explain.

Please keep in touch through snail mail, I'll write back I promise.
You can send me letters to the old address all my mail is getting forwarded to the new place who's zip code I can't remember now.

Lulu Morales
1400 Sw 5 St
Apt 22
Miami, Fl 33135

Hope to hear from you all.
Take everyone and farewell for now.
I'll be back.

4 comments:

Peridot (G+P) said...

Internets are expensive, I understand. I'll crank out the snail mail.

It's a setback not failure. When under stress you revert to the coping mechanisms that work longest. You did amazingly, don't forget you awesome you are.

*Hugs* I wish I could come visit.

Love you so very much. Take care and I'll get something in the post soon.
\
xoxoxo

'Krystal' said...

hey hun... im glad u r moved and im sorry u cant be online - i really miss talking!
i just wanted to update u - im not blogging right now, ive already written... anyway - i have intake call tomorrow and hubby will be taking me to Reflections ed treatment center in a few days... im REALLY petrified - im so scared i dont know if i can do this but i cant run now... i want to be here for my babies when they become adults and have their own families - since my oldest is 16 already it may not be many more years (i hope he waits though!)...
how is ur daughter liking the new place? i bet she is in heaven! im sorry u have so support and are lonely all day - thats how i feel and my own paranoia has gotten really bad even with hubby here at night... i feel for ya and i can relate - please take care and email me or text when u can - i will have online access once im admitted so it shouldnt be an issue to get ur messages etc... (((HUGS)))

Jenn said...

I just rushed you out a note before the mailman gets here and I didn't even proof read it. hope it's not dumb

xo

Peridot (G+P) said...

P.S.

I got your valentine today! thank you so much! *Glomps*

Should I post packages to the address here or the one in the letter? They are a little different, and I don't want to post the one you put in the valentine here OR have stuff get lost. O-Week is killing meh braincells >.<

Lots of love and hugs to you!

xoxoxxo