Monday, February 20, 2012

Page 404 not found

I have no Internet.
I'm blogging from McDonald's.

Let's get to it..
First,
No Internet, I can't afford it right now.
I haven't found work yet so I have to live off $70.00 a week.
I can afford my rent, light, and cat food.
I don't have a phone, all I have is my free government issued phone that runs on minutes.
Everyone has been speaking to me less in order to save my minutes.

Second,
I has failed.
I have been Bp all weekend long.
After forty something days sobriety I blew it.
I'm a failure.

Third,
I am depressed.
I forgot what living alone feels like.
I am sad in the day and scared at night.
My insomnia is at its worse.
I'm so paranoid.
I've been taking my meds but it's not helping.
I don't know how to get back to that positive place.

I think I've covered it all.
I'll try to blog here and there but don't worry I won't disappear.
I will miss reading your blogs and that connection that we all shared in our common struggle to beat Ed.
I hope you will all be safe.
Thanks for being there for me and being so supportive, it means the world to me in ways I can't explain.

Please keep in touch through snail mail, I'll write back I promise.
You can send me letters to the old address all my mail is getting forwarded to the new place who's zip code I can't remember now.

Lulu Morales
1400 Sw 5 St
Apt 22
Miami, Fl 33135

Hope to hear from you all.
Take everyone and farewell for now.
I'll be back.

4 comments:

Peridot (G+P) said...

Internets are expensive, I understand. I'll crank out the snail mail.

It's a setback not failure. When under stress you revert to the coping mechanisms that work longest. You did amazingly, don't forget you awesome you are.

*Hugs* I wish I could come visit.

Love you so very much. Take care and I'll get something in the post soon.
\
xoxoxo

'Krystal' said...

hey hun... im glad u r moved and im sorry u cant be online - i really miss talking!
i just wanted to update u - im not blogging right now, ive already written... anyway - i have intake call tomorrow and hubby will be taking me to Reflections ed treatment center in a few days... im REALLY petrified - im so scared i dont know if i can do this but i cant run now... i want to be here for my babies when they become adults and have their own families - since my oldest is 16 already it may not be many more years (i hope he waits though!)...
how is ur daughter liking the new place? i bet she is in heaven! im sorry u have so support and are lonely all day - thats how i feel and my own paranoia has gotten really bad even with hubby here at night... i feel for ya and i can relate - please take care and email me or text when u can - i will have online access once im admitted so it shouldnt be an issue to get ur messages etc... (((HUGS)))

Jenn said...

I just rushed you out a note before the mailman gets here and I didn't even proof read it. hope it's not dumb

xo

Peridot (G+P) said...

P.S.

I got your valentine today! thank you so much! *Glomps*

Should I post packages to the address here or the one in the letter? They are a little different, and I don't want to post the one you put in the valentine here OR have stuff get lost. O-Week is killing meh braincells >.<

Lots of love and hugs to you!

xoxoxxo

Begin

 Tomorrow is my first day back at work. It's only for four hours but after almost one complete year of rest and self isolation, I'm ...