Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Pancake Day

Today was National pancake Day.
Oh my.

My daughter kept reminding me all week long about this, and in the morning as we're walking to school she begs me to get her out  early so we could go sooner rather than later to IHOP.
I tell her I'd see, after dropping her off at school I had other things to do.

I wake up at 6am in a foul mood.
I weigh and I'm back at a safe weight. I should be happier but my latest run in with b/p has left me with a warped state of mind, I'm loathing the sight of my body and wish I weighed less, considerably less.
I hate when I get like this.

I'm also a mess today because I have to see my Slumlord. I need to surrender the old apartment keys and clean up. I'm worried about my deposit, what if my Slumlord won't return my full amount?

I'm hungover from drinking on an empty stomach last night, I stayed up late and only managed an hour's sleep.
In addition to drinking I was actually writing letters to some of you.
I checked my old mailbox and found it stuffed with letters and postcards.
Thank you all for writing such encouraging words to me. It helped lift my spirits. I feel less alone when you guys reach out through comments or post.
I'll try to get some mail out this week for you.

At the old apartment and my Husband is off today. He and I get into it because me giving up the old apt means he has to go.
I clean and get more emotional than ever in the process. I finally just give up and leave things as best I could. I can't control the outcome. I worry too much, I'm actually embarassed sometimes that the dumbmest things make me cry.

My husband leaves the apartment loading his car with all he owns. I head to the office to see my landlord.
Tomorrow she will inspect my unit and based on what she finds, will determine my deposit amount.

I drive to my daughter's school and get her out early. She is happy.
The drive to IHOP cheers me up, usually I'd be panicking by now about eating, but today is one of those days where the b/p actually make me feel better



 I binged a lot today.
I'm really tired now as I write this.
I'll try to write a better post tomorrow, maybe do a Before and After pic post so you all can see my new place.

*Periodot and others*
My new address is 429 Sw 8ct #1
Miami, Fl 33130
You can send things here.

I'm gonna call it a night, tomorrow will be better.
Hope you all are well and Thank You once again for reaching out.

No comments:

Begin

 Tomorrow is my first day back at work. It's only for four hours but after almost one complete year of rest and self isolation, I'm ...