Thursday, February 2, 2012

Purging Tips??

I hate wanna-rexics.
Here's my case and point.
Someone suffering with an ED won't give out tips to any one because we hate what we do to ourselves, we wouldn't wish this on anyone.
Bulimia is awful and does enormous damage to you in the shortest amount possible.
The things she says "Lifestyle choice" what!!
What an idiot. ED's are mental illnesses and the deadliest ones because they take countless lives every year. No one chooses this, and those with enough sense try to recover from it in some way, shape or form not encourage it to others, or try to pass it off as a diet..
For some idiot on YouTube to be actually giving out tips is disgusting.
I hope her video gets taken down, maybe if enough people flag it down it could happen. Please flag this down and report it as inappropriate!
I cannot believe this girl. This video makes me so mad.
I don't know how stupid people like this are allowed to walk around the streets.



5 comments:

Does It Even Matter said...

I watched 34 seconds of it and wanted to slap her. I had to stop listening to it. What a fucking idiot.

Anonymous said...

OMG!
I cannot believe this girl, is she stupid!
I'm flagging it down, I want to punch her in her face. wow stupidity has it's own youtube channel.

Anonymous said...

Holy shit. What the fuck is wrong with people? I would not wish this on my worst enemy. This makes my blood boil, Jesus.

Jenn said...

honestly, I can't even watch it she is TOO annoying.

Peridot (G+P) said...

FLAGGING THIS BITCH

Begin

 Tomorrow is my first day back at work. It's only for four hours but after almost one complete year of rest and self isolation, I'm ...