Saturday, July 16, 2011

The sugar has hit the Fan!



 I'm chatting with him now, he seems happy and clueless lol.
He's excited at the thought of me moving up there *sighs*
Have any of you ever gone through something similar? If so please comment and let me know how you managed to survive because right now I feel like burying my head in the sand.

...and these are the two dam videos grrr that made all this crap happen. Hopefully things wil be okay and I'm just going overboard.. Enjoy Saturday everybody.

1 comment:

Dani said...

my boy foudn out by my ed just cause i got to bad and he couldnt ignore it nemore of ocure he always knew i had sisues hejust finally admitted themto himself bout 3 yrs ago
u just have to talk to him answer hes questions he will never fully understad though

Begin

 Tomorrow is my first day back at work. It's only for four hours but after almost one complete year of rest and self isolation, I'm ...