1. Thank the person who loved you enough to bestow this gift
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Bestow this honor onto 10 newly discovered or followed bloggers– in no particular order– who are fantastic in some way.
4. Drop by and let your ten new friends know you admire them.
1. Capable of doing many things competently.
Okay here we go..
Seven Things about me!
1. I ran away from school on My first Day of Kindergarten..
The first house I ever lived in was right across the street from the School. It was my first day and I didn't want to be there. I wanted to stay home with my parents. I was introduced to my classroom and teacher. I cried and cried even harder at the mere sight of my parents leaving out the classroom door.
At lunch time on the way to the cafeteria, I made my escape and ran all the way home, mean time I'm being chased by security and staff.
I crossed the street and was home. My mother who was inebriated at the time, allowed me to stay home. And so that is the tale of my very first day at school.
2. The very first house I grew up in caught on fire..
I was five, and remember certain details.
I was on the couch with my sister and it was 5:28 pm.
Lavern and Shirley was on and we loved it.
My father was in his workshop cutting away. The fire started in my uncle's room. It was massive and we just had time to run out. The front gate to the street was locked with a Master Lock, my sister shoved me through the gate's gap while she jumped the fence.
All of our animals died in the fire. We all huddled at the neighbor's house for the night.
3. When I was pregnant, I had the oddest cravings.
The majority of what I ate was this:
Cream Cheese and Chives on Water crackers. (some things never change lol)
Grilled Chicken sandwiches with Bacon
Spaghetti and Yellow cake (Together!)
And of course, Wendy's french fires.
It had to be from Wendy's, I would order the biggest size they had and pour them into a Ziploc bag, drown them in ketchup and shake the bag. Yum!
4. I got expelled from Catholic School once..
I hated that school, we had actual Nuns as teachers. I got accepted to a magnet School and my mother had other plans for me, so I ended up in a Catholic School and hated it!
I became an Atheist. One day I had a book report I had to type up, afterwards I was so mad that day I wrote a letter,
It started off with "Dear Creator" it was a spoof on God and Religions. I bashed all things religious,
and so this one letter became many, a weekly news letter as such and it was distributed through the school. I always left it anonymous. One day one of the Nuns got a hold of the letter and that was it, I was found out and booted out.
5. I once had a threeway with my very best friend at the time and her husband.
She and I were best friends and would go clubbing every weekend, of course the inevitable drunk girl on girl action would occur.
One day she approached me with an offer, apparently her husband had a thing for me and she wanted to be with me officially (sober).
And so it happened, and it was hot.
Later it became awkward because they no longer were interested in sleeping with me as a trio, they both wanted affairs with me separately and without one another knowing. Well I ended up having the affair with her for almost a year. Her husband was never the wiser.
6. My very first car was an hooptie, a 1988 Chevy Sprint. It was silver and I got it for $400.00.
It had a piece of broom handle holding the gear to the alternator, I was suppose to repair that, but the darn trick worked so well I never bothered to change it. It had red shag seat covers, the fur would stick to your clothes.
I learned to drive in this car.
One of my fondest memories involves this car.
A Sunday afternoon headed to the Flea Market, my mother (sober) sprawled out in the tiny backseat, laying down and cracking jokes, in a happy mood. She liked joyriding in my tiny car.
7. The very first time I got drunk was with my husband.
I was fourteen at the time and I snuck out of my house to run off with him to a bar.
I drank red house wine and Heineken's. I was so drunk!
We lived near the bar and were planning to walk home, but given that I couldn't walk without tripping over my own feet. A cab was called, the meter said $12.75, I remember freaking out because I thought that was the actual time. I was brought home and locked out. My husband had to wake my niece up to unlock the door so I could sneak back into the house, I remember giving my niece a lecture about not drinking. I had the worst hangover the next day. I pretended I was sick from food poisoning.
Now I have to bestow this award on 10 fellow bloggers..
1. Vienne Peridot (Glue and Pieces)
2. Dyphe (Blogging on the way to Thinness)
3. Mags (Non merci.)
4. Mrs. Donae (Donae's Wonderland)
5. Danae (Dessert is Stressed Spelt Backwards)
6. Lucie Love Heart (Bipolar Bear and Me)
7. Dani (Bones are Pure)
8. Almost Skinny. (Almost Skinny Vegan)
9. Unbeautiful (Thoughts of a Monster)
10. Small (Multa Docet Fames)
There you are my friends, I'll be swinging round later to say hello...
Night all, back to vacation.