Friday, September 17, 2010

aaaaand Again!

                                                                                       Mood: Fed Up
Great..
I feel defeated. I just gave up again..I did a proper binge.
Purged afterwards too of course.
This is not gonna happen again, that's it enough messing around. I've let how others treat me affect the goal that I have.
I've had it. 
At the end of the day everyone else is doing there own thing and its just me and my failures. No. Tomorrow I will do better, things are getting better. I will not be defeated, I will not give up and what I truly want.
I lost today's battle, but I will win this war.
                    Some thinspro to get me through the challenge.




No comments:

Begin

 Tomorrow is my first day back at work. It's only for four hours but after almost one complete year of rest and self isolation, I'm ...