Friday, November 12, 2010

Pot Pie Break..

                                                                                                Mood:Fail
Okay, so broke the water fast today.
I'm a bit disappointed, but there was no way to avoid it. My husband took me to the grocery store, I had to make dinner. I couldn't get out of it. I didn't want to ruin the fact that we actually got along nicely today. We actually talked like civilized adults. He even gave me some money to buy whatever I wanted. My daughter even got green today. Looks like a happy start to the weekend.
 So we bought the necessary and I made Chicken pot Pie. Everyone loved it of course.


The minute I was alone in the house, boom Mia is there with me.
Ugh..well the b/p happened only 1x which I think is good considering a few weeks back when I was up to 6x!
Also I held off as long as I could. I'm not really going to beat myself up about it. It happened, I can't change it and that's all.
Today I decided to just take the day off and not workout on the treadmill, I'll do crunches later and maybe push ups. I need a break.
The one thing I did do was c/s session. Ew. I hate it, but I didn't want to b/p again. There won't be a repeat performance, my mouth is all burnt and shredded. My head and jaw hurt.
I'll start the water fast again tomorrow. I'll do it right, I'm even going to buy Green tea pills, I can't stand the taste of the actual tea, yea go figure..
On the plus side as I tried my hardest to not screw it all up, I got a lot of work done on the website  Hunger Interrupted.
So there's a bright side to everything.
I'm tired, think I'll shower and go to bed early tonight. Hope your Friday was better than mines.
I'm not giving up, one day of misery a year is allowed. I hope to do better tomorrow, yes it will all start off differently.
Night Lovelies, keep at it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your website Hunger Interrupted
great job so far keep it up!

Begin

 Tomorrow is my first day back at work. It's only for four hours but after almost one complete year of rest and self isolation, I'm ...