Wednesday, November 3, 2010

♥Thinspo Post♥

                                                                                     Mood:Depressed
             

              28lbs to Lose, 28 Thinspro Pictures
I vow to look like this no matter the cost. I will lose this weight. I will be THIN. I will do this one thing for me, this is the only thing I can do, the only thing I have control over. Everything else in my life has slipped through my fingers like water, I vow to never eat again.
I want to disappear more than anything, to be as light as air, maybe then the wind's updraft will catch me and take me far away from this place..




4 comments:

Dani said...

thet hinpso pics are amzing god i gotta lose weight for i can b thinspo
love the first one o and thrid one that girl is so sweet miss talking to her

Anonymous said...

not bad but they could definitely lose a little more weight lol

*Broken* said...

You´ve lost a loot of weight, congrats!
Idk if I left a comment on your last post but I read it and last year I felt exactly the same, bulimia is such a hard cycle to brake...
Love the thinspo =)

beskinny said...

thanks for the thinspo! you are inspirational too, you have lost so much weight,, youre doing awesome!!!

Begin

 Tomorrow is my first day back at work. It's only for four hours but after almost one complete year of rest and self isolation, I'm ...